The Office of Community Engagement is pleased to launch several new issue area roundtables to bring together campus and community partners interested in or engaged in specific issue areas.
Upcoming roundtable sessions are as follows:
- 2/10, 10 AM, Environment & Sustainability – https://givepul.se/frvkji
- 2/11, 11 AM Nutrition, Food Access & Security – https://givepul.se/565uq7
- 2/16, 11 AM, Housing & Poverty – https://givepul.se/vv060g
- 2/19, 11 AM Education & Youth Development – https://givepul.se/m4i6jk
- 2/22, 2 PM, Health & Wellbeing – https://givepul.se/ckw7zb
- 2/23, 3 PM, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion (DEI) & Civil Rights – https://givepul.se/36ppyf
- 2/26, 10 AM, Arts & Culture – https://givepul.se/va9ezk
We see campus and community partners as active participants in the planning and shaping of university-community engagement and are committed to efforts that supplement, strengthen, and build on good work already being done in the community. Our vision is that these shared creative spaces can highlight existing efforts, connect existing campus and community partners, and create catalytic opportunity to advance new collaborative ideas, designed with both student learning and community impact in mind.
You are invited to join us for any of the above sessions and to invite others along. Pre-registration is required at the above links. Sessions will be conducted virtually through Zoom and recorded. Disability accommodations are available upon request by contacting email@example.com.
We hope you can join us for these new conversations!
For more ways to connect with the Office of Community Engagement: